Acer may not be one of the most popular brands in the market of smartphones, but occasionally l trust to consider different terminals, because of the specific proposal of its design and specifications, designed for a very specific user profile.
This time, with its speech at the Mobile World Congress 2016 (MWC) , shone a little with the presentation of the Acer Liquid Jade 2, an interesting evolution of their previous models striking a hardware configuration for a couple of aspects in particular:
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED with 100% NTSC color gamut
- Processor: Snapdragon 808
- RAM: 3 GB
- Storage: 32 GB more 1 TB hybrid cloud storage
- Main Camera: 21 MP with dual-LED flash, PDAF, 4K video
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Connectivity: LTE, Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 4.1
- Software: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
The concept of hybrid storage of Acer Liquid Jade 2 can sound very cutting edge, complex and high technology, but in reality is nothing more than the right to have a space 1 TB through the platform Acer, with an interface software that allows you to migrate content between physical memory and virtual storage smartphone without many complications.
1 TB gift is quite attractive, but Acer has not revealed the release date of the Acer Liquid Jade 2, or the price, so it will be necessary to wait a little longer to know these details.